ITF USA is a dynamic and collaborative organization that encourages opportunities for passionate individuals and entities to assist conflict-affected communities. Our sister entity, ITF Enhancing Human Security, has helped make life safer for more than 20 years. ITF USA hopes to continue and expand upon this legacy by drawing on the strengths, skills, and talents of dedicated humanitarians.
There are several ways in which you can get involved with ITF.
- Donations, which are vital in funding and implementing our many projects.
- Join our team and contribute your expertise and passion to our mission.
- Become one of our partners and assist us in implementing our international programs in a variety of challenging environments.
- Follow us on social media, to see first hand how ITF is trying to make the world a safer place.
Work with Us
ITF employs qualified and experienced professionals from a diverse array of backgrounds and experiences. However, all our employees display high standards of personal ethics and a shared commitment to professional success.
Our staff includes:
- Technical Experts and Operations Managers
- Advisers and Consultants
ITF USA was created in order to acknowledge one of ITF’s longest standing partnerships with the United States of America. Partnerships are crucial in gaining the funds for and implementing our various international programs. We encourage you to join our legacy of change by letting us know how you would like to cooperate with us.
ITF USA aspires to have a developed and diverse network of key partners in order to successfully implement post-conflict rehabilitation. Rehabilitation is most effective when it is paired with an in-depth knowledge of local socio-economic and political specifics and direct contact with the affected community. Partnerships are invaluable in making lasting change to conflict affected areas and represent the core idea of ITF USA’s work.
We are eager to improve and develop our network of partnerships and encourage likeminded individuals, public/private entities, and potential implanting partners to contact us.
Please get in touch with Ms Sabina Beber Boštjančič if you:
- require our support and assistance,
- have expertise, know-how or services to share,
- would like to make a donation,
- wish to organize fundraising initiatives, or
- would like to partner with us in any other way.